Analysing and eliminating vibrations
Frequent causes of vibrations are imbalances in the rotating parts. You can determine whether there is unbalance by analysing the vibrations. If this is the case, you can eliminate this unbalance specifically using the integrated software module for operational balancing. It guides you through the measurements and tells you at which positions you need to make corrections to the rotor in order to achieve a balanced and smooth-running condition.
Of course, you can achieve much more with this measuring case.
- Measure and evaluate the overall vibration behavior of the machines in accordance with DIN 20816/10816
- Measure and assess the rolling bearing condition using an envelope curve analysis of each bearing component
- Determine natural frequencies of the individual structures and components.
- Checking the vibration isolation from the machine frame to the foundation
- Check misalignment of the machine setup
- Follow-up analysis during run-up and run-out to determine optimal operating speed ranges
- Field balancing in 2 levels
Vibration analysis plus immediate vibration elimination through balancing - with this system you are completely equipped.