All in one - can only be found in VC120!
- Calibrates between 70 and 10000 Hz
- Works load-independently up to 400 grams
- Displays measurement results immediately
- Can be controlled by PC, displays frequency responses graphically and administrates your sensor stock
...and at the same time, it is compact enough to be transported easily. Thanks to its internal accu, you can benefit from its abilities at every place!
- Rapid and easy calibration and fault detection of vibration sensors and instruments
- Determination of amplitude response of vibration sensors
- Self-contained calibration system
- Load independent vibration level of 1 m/s2 rms.
- Vibration frequency from 70 Hz to 10 kHz
- Suitable for test objects weighing up to 400 gr.
- Internal signal conditioner for charge, IEPE and voltage
- Traceable to PTB-standard
- USB interface for PC-controlled calibration
- PC software for calibration and display with sensor data base included
- Customer software control by simple ASCII commands
- Mains buffered battery for desktop and field use
The calibrator VC120 is a piezo mechanic exciter suitable for testing and calibration of sensors and instruments in units of acceleration, velocity and displacement. Its adjustable vibration frequency allows verifying transducer sensitivity at individual frequencies which are characteristic for your sensor application. Amplitude response can be measured as well.
By means of an internal reference loop the vibration level is measured and controlled. The FFT spectrum of the vibration signal is permanently monitored and possible distortion is compensated.
The VC120 features a signal conditioning channel for the connection of sensors and measuring chains. It is suitable for sensors with charge, voltage and IEPE compatible outputs. The calibrator calculates the rms of the input signal. Measurement results with the corresponding units and all important settings are clearly shown on an LCD graphics display. Thus the VC120 contains all what is needed for the calibration of sensors and measuring chains.
Measured data can be processed, displayed and stored by the included PC software. For that purpose the VC120 provides an USB interface. The interface can also be used in virtual COM port mode for control by your own sotware using simple ASCII commands. The instrument is supplied with a factory calibration certificate which is traceable to a primary reference standard of Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB).