The VMSet-22-P and 24-P come in a handy case and provide you with everything you need for the measurement of building vibrations acc. to DIN 4150-2.
- According to the standard, vibrations are measured simultaneously in all three spatial directions. The triaxial accelerometer can be used in any mounting position and features a frequency-independent transmission behaviour within the operating frequency range of DIN 4150-2.
- 10 m cable are included in the measurement kit. Cable length of up to 500 m can be achieved by extension cable drums (Art.-Nr. i141-100).
- The high-quality 24-bit digitization of the vibration signal in HD quality is taken by the data converter InnoBeamer LX2.
- The program InnoMeter 4150-2 guides you through the measurement reliably, with clear indications and graphics. Vibration sources, appropriate reference values - everything is already predefined conforming to standards and an automatic day/night switch of the reference values is embedded as well. Measured values as well as an assessment (red / yellow / green) are already indicated during the measurement. Each measurement is automatically transferred to the data storage with time stamp and can be completed with your own remarks.
- Alarm by e-mail, lamps or horns can be added.
- The Pro version offers displaying the signal course and a frequency analysis of each event. Thus, each exceedance can be followed in detail if required.
With the VMSet-24-P, the measurement of vibrational exposure on buildings is additionally performable.